A piece of cod per. person
Finely chopped carrot, leek and celeriac.
Freeze-dried KaLOHAS + ® kale
Roasted almonds in small pieces
Hollandaise with blended freeze-dried Green Gourmet kale powder
- Bake the cod in the oven, 10 min 180 degrees.
- Let it rest under tinfoil for 10 min.
- Take the finely chopped vegetables and cook them in a pan with butter until just tender.
- Make a Hollandaise sauce (it can also be bought ready-made) whisk the kale powder into the sauce until the sauce is smooth.
- Place greens in the bottom of a plate.
- Serve the baked cod on top, put a little sauce over the cod, and garnish