1 kg of potatoes
Plenty of butter
2 tbsp. freeze-dried KaLOHAS + ® kale
4-500 g roast pork (Bacon can also be used)
4 finely chopped onions
3 apples in fine cubesBoil the potatoes tender in water with salt.
- Boil the potatoes tender in water with salt.
- Mash them lightly with a whisk, add butter and milk to the desired consistency. Season with salt and add kale powder at the end.
- Cut the roast pork into cubes, put it in a thick-bottomed pan. Let the bacon turn golden and crispy over medium heat.
- Add onions and simmer in the fat from the pork for 10 minutes
- Add the finely chopped apple cubes just before serving.