A slash of ice-cold water
Brie cheese (other cheese can also be used)
6 g Freeze-dried KaLOHAS + ® kale powder
Semi-dried tomatoes / sun-dried tomatoes
Roasted Karl-Johan mushrooms
- Beat the eggs together, add a dash of ice-cold water, and a little salt.
- Pour the egg mass into a small hot pan with fat.
- Stir until the egg mass begins to settle. Take it off the heat
- Place cheese, mushrooms, and freeze-dried kale on one half, closing the other half of the egg mass over the filling.
- Bake in the oven for 10 minutes at 180 degrees.
- Serve on a plate