KaLOHAS+ organic kale produced in Denmark.
Danish organic freeze-dried kale in portion bags is a practical way to get many vitamins, minerals and functional nutrients every day.
2 g freeze-dried organic kale = 24 g fresh kale!
The advantages of the good Danish-produced organic kale:
- Low in calories, high in fiber, low in fat and high in nutrients
- High iron content
- High content of vitamins K - A and C
- Stuffed with powerful antioxidants
- Anti-inflammatory effect
- High calcium content
The Danish ECO certified freeze-dried green kale is:
- 100% pure
- Without GMOs
KaLOHAS is certified:
- Organic - State Controlled
- German Bio Siegel
- Can be mixed in smoothies with e.g. orange, ginger, lemon, fruit and berries or make your own mixture that you think tastes good.
- Sprinkle over e.g. breakfast porridge or yogurt
- Mix with a glass of water, apple juice or milk. About ½ part of the bag (1g) is used in about 25 ml.
After use: fold the bag with a double close and a paper clip, then the kale is ready for the next day!
KaLOHAS organic kale is an old Danish variety and nature's ultimate source of vegetable protein and fibers containing all nine essential amino acids.